There are many groups around the world where AIMPRO is used. The
following is not designed to be a comprehensive list.
- The Materials Modelling Group, part of Emerging Materials and Technology,
Electrical Engineering, Newcastle University
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Surrey
- Atomic Cluster Calculations, Physics and Astronomy, University of Exeter
- Materials Science Division of the Dept. of Engineering Sciences and Mathematics, Lulea University of Technology
- Physics of Materials and Nanostructures, Institut des Materiaux, Nante